You will be responSible for providing your child’s:
- diaper wipes
- diaper rash ointment
- sterilized bottles and nipples includint (optional) bottle liners
- infant formula or breast milk, food
- all prescription and over-the-counter medications
- a thermometer (pacifier – or under-the arm stule for infants)
- spare clothers appropriate for the season
- sun screen lotion.
Play clothes are important for a comfortable day, as are shoes and socks. Children’s belongings should all be labeled with the child’s name. We are not responsible for damage or lost articles.
Your child may bring a special toy to cuddle and/or bedding(pillow and blanket) to daycare, however, please leave things of value at home as we are not always able to watch them as closely as you might like. We encourage sharing, and things sometimes get broken accidentally.
All other food and supplies will be provided by me. Of course, donations of all sorts of materials are always welcome!
We will provide all linens and a wide variety of toys and educational activities, so there should be no need to bring your own. Aso, please refer to section on weapons and firearms for restriction on what items can be brought into my home.