We will do our best to prevent the spread of illnesses through good hygiene and housekeeping, but total avoidance of illness is impossible.

We will not close the daycare if  it is only a mild illness due to a cold.  We will, however, notify you as soon as symptoms appear in myself or Cory’s and any other children, so that you can decide whether or not to have your child in care that day.  Regrettably, we cannot offer any discount for days that you choose not to bring your child.

If both of us becomes ill with more than a standard cold, such as flu or other fever,  we will close the daycare until both  of us have been fever-free for 24 hours.  If one of us needs a surgery and needs to stay in the hospital or need a few days rest we will close the daycare with at least one week notice if we know the schedule in advance.  In case of emergency we will do our best to let you know as soon as we can.

If possible, we will attempt to have an alternate caregiver in our home for our own sick days, however we cannot guarantee that this will always be possible.  In the event that an alternate caregiver is provided, these days will not be counted toward the cotracted paid sick days.

Comments are closed.